- Horse Stalls***
- Beef, Sheep & Goat Stalls***
- RV Spaces
RV Space and stall reservations will open on June 1st at 8:00 am and are first come first serve. We have plenty of spaces for everyone but if you have a preference on location we recommend getting online early to make your reservation.
Horses, beef, sheep & goats will all be housed in the horse stalls for the event. This will ensure social distancing while also providing safe housing for animals. There is no charge for the stalls but bedding is the responsibility of the participant and stalls must be cleaned and inspected before premium money will be released. ***Updated 6/11/20, the 4-H and FFA advisor will assign the stalls for both horses and livestock by club, based on your registration.
- Horse participants, please get in touch with Marty or Melissa by July 20th if you need a stall as many participants don't stall their horses on the grounds.
- Pigs will not be allowed on grounds until Wednesday, weigh in is from 12 noon to 5 pm. Pens will be assigned when you arrive.
- Sheep, Beef & Goats will not be allowed on grounds until Tuesday. Stalls will be assigned when you arrive.
- Cattle chutes & show boxes will not be allowed in the East Arena until Wednesday morning.