Wyoming’s Big Show® brings over 70,000 people through the gates of the Sweetwater Events Complex. Additionally, the fair has been recognized among the top 200 events in the nation by Events Business News. The Sweetwater Fair was selected from more than 38,000 entries and was the only fair in Wyoming to receive this honor. Additionally, it was named the #1 event in Wyoming by Wyoming Lifestyle Magazine.
Wyoming’s Big Show® gives you tremendous exposure and offers many unique promotional opportunities. We can help you increase name awareness and put a positive message on your behalf in front of a large audience at a low cost. You get on-site exposure to people from all walks of life in Sweetwater County and beyond. Plus your association with the positive, community and family oriented Sweetwater Fair will help your image while you share your message.
Wyoming’s Big Show® offers an audience predisposed to having a great time. People come to the fair to enjoy themselves and will therefore receive your message when they are already receptive and in a good mood.
Crowd Pleasing Features:
- Wyoming’s largest entertainment line up
- Wyoming’s largest midway
- Wyoming’s largest fireworks show
- Over 6,000 exhibits
- Family entertainment and attractions
- Nightly concerts
- Western Wyoming’s largest public event
- Western Wyoming’s largest open and 4-H horse show
- Western Wyoming’s largest 4-H auction
There are a variety of booth spaces available at Wyoming’s Big Show®. We offer booths in our Exhibit Hall as well as space on our Magnificent Midway.
Concession spaces are also available.
Applications are currently being accepted. By submitting an application, you understand it is for consideration only; space is not guaranteed. Please read the Vendor Handbook before entering the application process. By completing your registration, you are indicating that you have read and agree to all terms, rules and regulations as written in the Handbook. To apply for space, download an application by clicking below.
- Exhibit Space: Sell tangible goods, products, promotes business/service (lead generating).
- Concessionaire: Sell food and beverages.
Download the application, fully complete and return to the Sweetwater Events Complex office:
- Mail to 3320 Yellowstone Road, Rock Springs, WY 82901
- Save to computer and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 866-899-6787
The downloading of this information is based on your software capability. The Concessions and Exhibit Booth Forms may be viewed and printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5 or higher. If you do not have Acrobat Reader or have an older version, you may download the most current Acrobat Reader.
The Fire Inspector has made drastic changes to our concession layout. The Big Show will not be able to accommodate as many food vendors in our limited space as we have in the past. Sharpen those bids and ensure your measurements include any doorways and hitch areas. Our layout will depend on your figures.
- No concession spot or booth space is guaranteed.
- Camping & additional support vehicles are NOT allowed on the midway, unless you rent a storage space.
- If you are interested in camping on the grounds, visit our website the FAIR STORE for more information and to reserve your spot.
- The Fair Store opens on May 1st of each Fair year.