Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings, will host their affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings on March 22, 2019. Five screenings will be offered that scan for potential health problems related to:
- blocked arteries which is a leading cause of stroke
- abdominal aortic aneurysms which can lead to a ruptured aorta
- hardening of the arteries in the legs which is a strong predictor of heart disease
- atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat which is closely tied to stroke risk
- and a bone density screening, for men and women, used to assess the risk of osteoporosis
Register for a Wellness Package
Package 1 - Plaque, Vascular Disease and Heart Rhythm Package - 4 tests for only $139!
Package 2 - Add Osteoporosis Screening for only $10 more - 5 tests for only $149!
All five screenings take 60-90 minutes to complete. In order to register for this event, please call 1-888-653-6450 or visit www.lifelinescreening.com/community-partners.